Corporate Audit Manager - Germany - Global Remit
4 days left
- 25-50% Travel
Change Recruitment Group is looking for a Corporate Audit Manager to join a global business. The organisation can offer a clearly defined career path into the business.
The role will involve:
- Leading global engagements and work streams for complex engagements.
- Coordination of the execution of the audit scope across multiple sites around the world.
- Leading the engagement team; preparing for engagements; reviewing the audit scope; determining the work plan, and participating in the risk assessment of the client environment prior to fieldwork.
- Work closely with the Directors align on drawn conclusions and communication towards internal stakeholders.
- Lead your team by example, be a career coach and mentor.
- University degree, MBA is considered a plus.
- Qualified as CPA, CA or similar is essential.
- Min. 8 years of experience in audit (financial and operational), with a minimum of 5 years within a professional accounting firm.
- Experience of managing audit teams both on site and remotely, especially in matrix structure.
- Exposure to a diverse portfolio of industry sectors, including: manufacturing, distribution and engineering.
- International exposure with relevant experience of working or travelling overseas
- Strong knowledge of different audit and data mining tools such as SAP, Team Mate, Idea, Cognos or ACL etc.
- Fluency in English is required plus a second language, preferably German, French, Spanish or Portuguese
- Competitive salary package
- Performance based annual bonus
- Excellent opportunities for career growth
If you are interested to hear more please get in touch for a conversation with Gordon at Change.
Apply for Corporate Audit Manager - Germany - Global Remit
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly