Client Account Executive Team Leader London
2 days left
- Full Time
The Team Leader reports directly to the Client Account Executive (CAE) Manager. They will be responsible for a team of 8 - 10 staff who provide support on our client engagements and in addition will have their own portfolio of work. It is expected that between 40-50% of the job holder’s time will be spent on this additional set of responsibilities. Weekly travel between offices will be required (Uxbridge, St Albans and Cambridge). There may also be a requirement to attend meetings/training in other office locations.
About the role
The Team Leader is responsible for ensuring the successful running of the CAE Team. This involves liaison with the client facing teams, obtaining and meeting new work requests, ensuring that the outputs of the team meet quality standards, producing high quality of work personally and providing Career Coach (People Management) support.
Key responsibilities include
- Manage the optimal resourcing of the CAE staff by monitoring coverage on client accounts, overtime and sickness/holiday absence.
- Ensuring that chargeable hours targets are established and met.
- Support the Manager with managing the performance of CAE's through provision of coaching, assessment and feedback.
- Act as Career Coach to 6-8 CAE's.
- Ensure that all CAE's are fully up to date with all relevant policies and procedures in order to be able to deliver on the activities of the role.
- Identify skills gaps and training needs.
- Ensure that time is appropriately and accurately charged to account teams in accordance with the work performed.
- Production of various management reports and forecasts.
- Co-ordinating projects, financial administration and risk management activities.
- Ability to work as part of a team, with the CAE's in immediate team, but also with the other CAE Team Leaders in other teams.