Senior Adviser - Financial Due Diligence
4 days left
- Full Time
Meraki Talent are recruiting for Senior Advisers to join a consultancy firm in Luxembourg. As a Senior Adviser, you will advise on financial due diligence projects in the following areas: Refinancing, Buy side acquisitions, Sell side disposals, Restructuring and Capital Markets.
The team delivers a wide range of transaction related services, which include financial diligence in support of deal evaluation, reporting and refinancing advice. Their engagements are a mix of long and short client-site and office-based projects in Luxembourg and overseas.
Luxembourg is one of the world’s major financial and business centres, and a tax haven – it's home to the European Investment Bank and more than 150 others. According to international surveys and rankings, Luxembourg is among the top 20 countries which offer the highest quality of living worldwide. This is not only due to the natural environment and the cozy small-town flair, but also to the safety of the towns, and to the political and economic stability of the country
Duties of Senior Adviser:
- Analyze business and financial topics
- Assist in identifying deal issues and provide suggestions for solutions
- Help in the preparation of high-quality deliverables
- Prepare key summary section and reports
- You can expect to work over a cross section of industries and geographies but with a focus on the Luxembourg marketplace
- Participate in marketing, knowledge sharing and practice development
Responsibilities of Senior Adviser:
- 2-4 years of experience with Transaction Services/due diligence, private equity, funds, etc.
- You are proactive, highly motivated and take responsibility for your own work.
- Display a positive and enthusiastic attitude and are able to work efficiently under pressure.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- You are fluent in English and French OR German.
By joining this team, you can expect to experience different corporate cultures in a European financial center and international environment of project work. You will analyze complex business situations with the support of experienced colleagues. From the first day on you will be assigned to challenging tasks. In addition, you will be supported in your professional qualifications (CFA, ACCA, CA, etc.).
By submitting your information, you confirm you have read and understood our Privacy Notice which outlines how we use information we collect about you
To apply for this role please send your CV today via the form below or call +441416489416 for more information
Apply for Senior Adviser - Financial Due Diligence
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly