Assistant Manager, Internal Audit
7 days left
- 0-25% Travel
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARCC) is assisting a Top 10 practice firm in recruiting an Internal Audit Assistant Manager to support the continued growth of the risk advisory function across the region. You’ll enjoy a mix of delivering complex audit assignments and managing the relationship with clients from both public and commercial sector backgrounds.
- Support the preparation of the clients’ risk based internal audit strategy
- Conduct audits from initial planning through to reporting stages
- Understand the financial, operational, and compliance risks which effect activities and apply appropriate and cost-effective recommendations
- Ensure delivery of assignments within budget and time
- Nurture the client relationship and assist in business development activities
The opportunity will suit a fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIA) internal auditor experienced in the delivery of financial and non-financial audits. Experience gained within a professional services’ firm would be beneficial but internal audit specialists from an in-house function will also be appropriate.
If you’re seeking plenty of variety, an attractive client portfolio, and progression on your own terms, please apply now.
Please note, the role can also be based from Edinburgh.
Apply for Assistant Manager, Internal Audit
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly