Internal Audit - Assistant Manager
1 day left
- 0-25% Travel
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) is recruiting an Internal Audit Assistant Manager on behalf of a Top 10 accountancy firm based in Bristol. Reporting to the Senior Manager, this is a fantastic opportunity to manage a portfolio of your own clients whilst supporting the wider team in delivering on some of the more complex internal audit and risk management engagements.
The expectation and hope will progression to a full Internal Audit Manager role after 12 months. Although the internal audit team is reasonably large, it maintains a tight-knit and collaborative culture so you will receive plenty of support on your journey to manager level.
- Assist in preparing risk based internal audit programmes for a variety of clients
- Advise on the overall audit strategy and plan for your clients
- Conduct the more complex internal audits
- Advise on financial and operational risks
- Represent the firm in audit matters as required, including attendance at client meetings, Audit Committees and tender presentations
- Lead teams and ensure delivery of assignments within budget and time
- Lead and coach more junior members of the team.
A full accounting or audit qualification (CCAB / CMIIA / CIA) is required. Whilst current or prior internal audit experience in a practice firm or outsourced provider of internal audit services would be beneficial, most importantly, you will be an internal audit specialist who is ambitious, proactive, enjoys variety, and thrives working in a dynamic and evolving environment.
Please apply now for further information and a confidential chat.
Apply for Internal Audit - Assistant Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly