Internal Audit Manager (Financial Services)
4 days left
- 0-25% Travel
The Audit Risk Recruitment Company has been exclusively mandated by our client, a growing financial services company, to assist in their search for an Audit Manager.
Reporting directly into the Head of Audit, you will lead audits across numerous projects including special investigations, credit risk and review, AML and operations.
The business is undergoing rapid change focused around customer retention and digital transformation, making this a great time to join the business. There is also an increased focus on agile working and flexibility in the workplace.
If you are looking for a friendly, hard working and collaborative with an overview of how the entire business operates this represents a great opportunity to join the business
- Accountancy / Internal Audit qualification
- 2-5 years PQE
- Internal audit / experience within financial services, ideally with some exposure to credit and card payments would be beneficial but not essential
- Client would consider a candidate from a strong audit background without financial services experience, looking to move into the sector
- Ability to influence and challenge stakeholders across all levels of seniority
- Agile and dynamic approach to auditing
Sponsorship is NOT on offer for this position
Apply for Internal Audit Manager (Financial Services)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly