Internal Audit Manager
We have been approached by a media, publishing and entertainment business to recruit an Internal Audit Manager into their Internal Audit and Risk function. This is a hands-on manager role reporting directly to the CFO and to the Audit Committee Chairman.
Scope of the role
As the Internal Audit Manager, you will be helping the company to manage risk effectively and adding value to its operations, by providing independent assurance to its controls and procedures.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Developing working relationships with senior business stakeholders;
- Preparing the annual audit plan and presenting to the Audit Committee;
- Performing audits in full: from planning to reporting;
- Producing industry leading audit work and delivering high quality reporting standards;
- Working with a business approach to identify key risks and agreeing reasonable and appropriate approach for controls;
- Ensuring that reported actions are followed up, by action owners;
- Delivering presentations of the internal audit update at the AC;
- Developing and improving the Internal Audit function;
- Promoting and collaborating with “risk champions” to build the visibility and commitment to risk awareness;
- Updating the corporate risk register of top business risks;
- Preparing risk updates to the AC and senior stakeholders up to Board level.
- Leading and conducting internal fraud investigations.
- Audit experience, preferably within an accountancy practice or large organisation;
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills and the strong ability to build close business relationships at all levels;
- An accounting (ACA, ACCA) or Internal Audit (CIA) qualification would be helpful, not necessary;
- An interest in the travel and leisure industry.
If an audit manager position in a growing department, reporting directly to the CFO and Audit Committee fits with your career ambitions, please do get in touch.
Hanami International Ltd are committed to protecting your Data. By submitting your information, you confirm that you have read and understood our Privacy Notice which outlines how we use information we collect about you. (Our Privacy Notice can be found at www.hanamiinternational.com/privacy-notice). Feel free to visit this for more information about how we collect and process personal data.