Audit and Assurance Director - Netherlands
A Netherlands based, leading Bank linked closely with financial and public sector institutions actively seeks an Head of Audit and Assurance to join their established team.
You will be responsible for providing an independent risk assessment of the Bank’s:
- Internal operational systems, controls and safeguards
- Internal audit process design and implementation
- Adherences to Board approved policies and procedures and then make recommendations when necessary to improve the control environment of the Bank
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- An analytical and questioning approach to work
- Experience working and engaging with senior stakeholders
- A core understanding of corporate governance and regulatory issues
- Proven understanding of policy standards
- A strong background in audit and assurance, within the public and/or private sector
Ideal candidates will likely to be qualified accountants with a strong, technical accounting / audit background up to senior level. Candidates must have had previous management experience, and be comfortable with working with senior people across the business.
This role offers a competitive salary and a great work life balance, based out of a Netherlands location