Senior Internal Auditor
As a FTSE 250 business which is undergoing an exciting period of expansion, this role offers an independently minded, commercial Senior Internal Auditor an excellent opportunity to help plan, manage and deliver the Internal Audit plan; and continuously improve Internal Audit's practices and methodology across the group.
Working as part of an established and experienced Audit and Risk team, as a Senior Internal Auditor, you will provide leadership, direction and oversight in day to day internal audit activities, to support the Head of Group Internal Audit and Risk in providing assurance to the Audit Committee and management that there is an acceptable balance of risk and control in the Group.
As a Senior Internal Auditor, you will be an excellent communicator who is able to foster excellent working relationships. You will also have the necessary gravitas and credibility to be able to confidently prepare, deliver and present your reports to your business stakeholders from all levels up to and including Executive Management.
Key skills and experienced required:
* Experience of internal audit covering both Operational and IT assignments.
* Thorough knowledge of internal audit practices, principles and procedures.
* Experience in data analytics development and reporting.
* Experience of coordinating audit teams including day to day operational management of audit reviews.
* Experience of the annual audit planning process, providing insight and guidance on the key risks for the audit plan each year.
* Experience in a similar dynamic operating environment and / or a significant accounting firm.