Data Analytics Senior Manager, Internal Audit
The Data Analytics Senior Manager will report into the Chief of Staff. The candidate will be responsible for leading and undertaking Data Analytics in relation to the audit areas or projects across the firm to evaluate the effectiveness of risk management and operation of controls.
The key duties and responsibilities of the Data Analytics Senior Audit Manager are:
- Leading Internal Audit Data Analytics supporting audits and projects to assess the adequacy of controls - including:
- Analytics Strategy
- Data Approach
- Analytics Execution
- Programming expertise (e.g. VB scripts, HTML, SQL, etc.) to develop queries
- Strong technical background using tools (Tableau, Spotfire, Qlikview/Qliksense, or others)
- Experience in a similar role, leading audit function
- Overall good understanding of the end to end audit process, including risk-based practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate and influence senior management
- Good interpersonal skills and a proven team player
- Self-motivated, strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong delivery focus, ability to perform all required functions on time and within budget.