Internal Audit Manager - FTSE 100
A high profile FTSE 100 Blue Chip company based in Central London requires an Internal Audit Manager to manage a large team of senior auditors.
Responsibilities of the Internal Audit Manager EMEA
- Manage a large team of senior auditors.
- Review risk based financial audits work conducted by the Senior Auditors across all networks in the European region which will involve 50 - 70% travel.
- A combination of strong managerial, mentoring and coaching skills in combination with the ability to still perform some 'hands on' audit work also.
- In addition to the financial risk based audit reviews you will review the audit teams work on financial controls.
- Identification of business risks and reviews of business processes.
- Occasional ad hoc assignments include managing fraud reviews, UK Bribery Act reviews and controls based internal audit work and SOX reviews.
Skills and experience of the Internal Audit Manager EMEA
- A minimum of 10 years’ audit exposure (external or internal audit).
- Excellent staff management and coaching skills - experience of working as a hands-on manager.
- Technical competency in accounting and financial auditing is essential.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Thorough and precise report writing skills.
- Effective time management and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Diplomatic and must be able to communicate with a wide range of people.
The organisation offer: outstanding career development opportunities; prestigious central London office and facilities; and a team focused meritocratic environment. If you possess the key skills and experience and are looking to develop and progress your internal audit managerial career with a renowned blue chip organisation based in Central London.
For further information and to register your interest in this exceptional Internal Audit Manager position please do apply with your full CV details.