Senior Internal Audit Manager (High Travel)
A FTSE listed media/telco company based in Central London are looking to bring in a Senior Internal Audit Manager to join their team. They will be responsible for managing 5 Internal Auditors within the team. The role has with it a high amount of travel to the European region, usually 2-3 weeks at a time.
- To work with the team in assisting ongoing programs of successful internal audits.
- To work closely with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- Working as part of a team of auditors, producing and delivering audit projects.
- You will be required to perform internal audit field work in the UK and International offices
- You will need to be able to commit to 70% international travel.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIA fully qualified.
- Background in the Big 4 and at least 10 years in industry is preferable.
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Ability to work well in part of a vibrant team and manage own workload.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.