Forensics Services Manager - London - Competitive Salary
As a leading UK accountancy & advisory firm our client has a passion for advising entrepreneurs and SMEs through their sector-led teams. They go the extra mile to help clients keep on-track to achieve their personal and business objectives.
They apply the same principles to individuals within the firm. Their people are ambitious, self-motivated and encouraged to develop their skill set and realise their potential.
Our client currently looking for a passionate & talented individual to be their new Forensics Services Manager. This is a key position based out of the London office and forms part of the wider Transaction Services offering to their clients.
Forensic Services was set up to take advantage of market opportunities from its internal and external contacts. They are seeking a Manager with meaningful experience of forensic accounting who is looking for an opportunity to develop rapidly in the short term with a view to career progression; this is a wonderful opportunity for someone to assist with the expansion of the team as it works towards becoming a significant player in the UK forensic accountancy market.
Their Forensic Services team manage a broad mix of forensic accounting projects including dispute advisory, litigation support and financial investigations. It provides a full service offering normally only associated with a Top 10 firm.
Working directly with lawyers and clients, they are engaged on projects ranging from personal damage disputes to £500 million + litigation. They also assist their Insolvency and business recovery professionals with investigating antecedent transactions.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working closely with Partners and Directors to build on forensic skills and taking the lead of client engagements
- Working on forensic accounting assignments e.g. civil litigation
- Responsible for managing day to day work on projects
- Drafting reports and schedules
- Maintaining client relationships
- Managing team members as appropriate including providing on the job training and support
- Eligibility to work in the UK without any restrictions.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA (or equivalent) with an excellent academic background
- Post qualification experience in forensic accounting
- Experience in drafting expert witness reports (in whole or on part)
- Experience in managing projects and directing the team and the ability to develop junior team members
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills with an approachable and positive attitude
- Excellent attention to detail and a quality approach
- Excellent writing skills
Their Excellent Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- 25 days annual leave entitlement a year (plus bank holidays)
- Private Medical Cover
- Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Employer contribution & matching pension scheme
- Flexible working policy
- Competitive staff referral scheme
- Each office location has agreements with local businesses which offer great discounts
- Learning and Development opportunities throughout your career
- CSR Program & Social Events - each office will be involved in various charity and sporting activities to help raise the brand profile and give back to the local community
- Employee Assistance Program – their EAP is available for all employees. As well as being a confidential support line, it also offers practical financial and life management advice 24 /7 and is completely confidential.