Integration & Separation Manager, Dublin
Transaction Advisory professionals – keen to gain international exposure in one of Europe’s fastest-growing locations?
As a longstanding partner of this Big 4 firm, I have been asked to assist with hiring a Manager for their Operational Transaction Advisory practice. This is your opportunity to join an award winning team and work on a broad range of projects across the M&A transaction lifecycle, from pre-deal synergy reviews, development of integration or separation blueprints to day 1 planning and post-deal implementation.
In addition, you will enjoy all that Dublin has to offer – friendly people, positive work/life balance, multiculturalism, burgeoning tech sector, short commute and Guinness!
As a Manager in this team, you will:
- Use a defined approach to cover an integration from a central planning perspective, as well as well as from a corporate function perspective
- Lead engagements and work streams related to the creation and implementation of integration and separation services
- Sell and manage engagements focussed on rapidly identifying practical levels to unlock trapped value and support clients in accelerating improvements across the P&L and Balance Sheet
- Produce high quality deliverables within agreed timescales
- Engage in and manage business development activities, marketing initiatives and practice development activities
- Develop and broaden your network
Who we're looking for:
- Educated to degree level
- 5+ years’ professional experience gained in a large accountancy firm (Big 4 preferred)
- At least 1 years’ experience in Integration & Separation / Operational Transactions
- Prior management experience
- Fluency in English
Interested? If so, please apply here and we will be in touch. Alternatively, do not hesitate to contact Claire Mason for further information.