Internal Controls, SOX & Compliance Advisor (Homeworking 2 Days a Week)
A globally renowned Technology organisation based in West London require an Internal Controls and Compliance Advisor reporting to the CFO and General Counsel. The role will involve a variety of internal controls, SOX, Risk and Compliance work and offers flexible SMART working (2 Days / Week Homeworking) it will require very minimal European travel (approx 10%).
Internal Control & SOX Manager
- To promote the design and operation of an effective and efficient internal control system in the organisation and the relevant company affiliates.
- Prepare and execute annual risk based audit review plan.
- Ad Hoc audit reviews as and when required by Senior Management and company affiliates
- Any “special” investigation as and when required
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of the annual SOX requirement
- Be part of the Legal and Compliance Department, the person will have an important role on the following areas of Compliance: Anti Bribery, Third Parties, Money Laundry, Competition, Export Control and Privacy.
- Ensure that the Compliance Policies on these areas are executed successfully through Europe
- The Policies and Compliance Framework follow the organisation requirements plus European applicable legislation (including Anti Bribery Act) and Compliance ISOs such as 19600, 37001
- Pro-actively contribute as member of the Compliance Committee, GDPR Steering Group and Whistle Blowing Committee.
Key Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable experience in Internal Controls and relevant experience in Compliance and compliance programs such as the Bribery Act.
- Desirable knowledge and experience on International Standards of Compliance, such as 19600 and 7001 and Compliance Legislation on such areas at European level, like the UK Anti- Bribery Act.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills and ability to work on autonomously on your own initiative
- Manage Stakeholder interests.
- Adaptability, ability to liaise effectively with different cultures at all levels and throughout the Group.
- Flexible thinker, able to take a practical, sensible and commercial approach.
- Significant influencing skills.
- Work effectively as a virtual team member.
This is an outstanding position offering flexible working within a friendly and open company culture. If you possess the required internal controls and compliance experience please do apply with your full CV details.
More searches like this
- Compliance Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Ruislip
- Sarbanes-Oxley Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Ruislip
- Internal Controls Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Ruislip
- Corporate Governance & GRC Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Ruislip
- Compliance & Regulation Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Ruislip