Internal Audit Assistant Manager
Communicate are working with a FTSE listed retail business to help with the recruitment of an Assistant Internal Audit Manager. This role will be based within the internal audit department at head office, but will include European travel up to 40%.
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Internal Auditor with at least 2/3 years' post qualified experience, allowing individuals to gain exposure to senior stakeholders and managerial experience.
- Supporting the Head of Internal Audit with oversight of the EMEA audit function.
- To work with the team in assisting ongoing programs of successful internal audits.
- The role will also involve working closely with external partners in the planning and the execution of Internal Audit reporting
- Develop strong working relations with senior management across the corporate matrix structure
- To perform internal audit field work in London and international offices.
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACA/ACCA/CIA fully qualified or hold a relevant degree
- Preferably Big 4 trained with a strong academic background
- Hold at least 2 years post-qualified experience
- Comfortable working well under pressure, producing results efficiently and autonomously
- Able to demonstrate the capability to successfully engage with senior stakeholders
- Highly experienced in report writing
- Language skills are advantageous
- Able to travel internationally up to 40% of the time
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please apply for this role and one of our consultants will reach out as soon as possible.
More searches like this
- External Audit Senior Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Internal Audit Senior Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Internal Audit Manager Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Assistant Audit Manager Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)