Internal Audit Roles - Public and Private Sector Work - Contract and Permanent – London Base
- 0-25% Travel
Our client a global advisory firm assists their public and private sector clients with outsourcing/co-sourcing, internal audit transformation and internal audit start-ups, as well as helping clients improve their internal controls to boost efficiency and value.
They also have a specialist team undertaking in-depth audit and forensic investigations into grants and bi-lateral/multilateral funding, providing audit-related technical assistance and supporting capacity development.
These services include:
- governance investigation and reviews;
- in-depth project reviews covering all aspects of project activity;
- specialist technical audits;
- specialist procurement audits;
- internal audit provision for international public sector organisations;
- project due diligence assignments;
- grant and funding audits;
- IT audit and assurance services; and capacity development on enterprise risk management, internal control and internal audit work.
We are helping them to recruit internal audit seniors to work on a range of assignments and across these areas and are keen to hear from individuals who have solid internal audit experience (c 2 to 5 years) looking for variety and a new challenge. Applications are welcome from individuals working in industry, government or practice
Apply for Internal Audit Roles - Public and Private Sector Work - Contract and Permanent – London Base
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly