Internal Audit Manager - Asset Management
1 day left
- 0-25% Travel
Communicate are acting on behalf of one of the world’s leading Asset Management firm to find an Audit to join their team, based in Central London. This 16 strong internal audit team’s management are from within the firm – there is a culture of nurturing top talent. Hence this position offers excellent career progression opportunities along with a salary & benefits package above market rate.
The internal audit team have a very good reputation within this business. The travel element of this role will be up to 20% globally in small teams to a number of exciting destinations.
- A Minimum of 5 years’ experience (external audit/internal audit/1st line or 2nd line
- Project management experience is highly desirable and will be part of the role.
- An MBA is considered as highly advantageous but not essential
- Fluency in English essential and one other language would be beneficial.
In return you can expect to receive:
- Excellent career progression
- Excellent working conditions, some of the best facilities in the world
- The chance to work for one of the world’s most exciting Asset Management companies
Please get in touch ASAP about this position by clicking 'Apply now'.
Apply for Internal Audit Manager - Asset Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly