Senior Compliance Officer
Senior Compliance Officer Job - Bristol - Insurance - Up to £50,000 DOE - Monitoring & Advisory
Your new company
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Bristol based financial services provider in a Senior Compliance Officer role.
Your new role
The Senior Compliance Officer is positioned within the 2nd Line of Defence. The overall objective of the Risk & Compliance Manager Role is to provide real-time Compliance support and advice to the first line across the group and to significantly contribute to the execution and delivery of the Annual Compliance Monitoring Plan.
- Delivery of real-time advice to the first line.
- Compliance 'sign-offs' as required, e.g. changes to the online and offline customer journey, financial promotions, letters etc.
- Subject matter expert for regulatory obligations (including FCA and Data Protection).
- Oversight of all regulatory breaches, and completion of the monthly reporting.
- Completion of the 6 monthly regulatory return accurately and on a timely basis.
- Delivery of the Compliance Monitoring Plan on a timely basis, and delivery of added-value recommendations.
- Delivery of weekly updates to the business of all regulatory and industry updates.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an accomplished regulatory compliance professional with years of experience gained within the Financial Services markets, ideally General Insurance. Proven experience in delivering on a complex compliance monitoring plan and providing robust and commercial regulatory advice. An in-depth knowledge of FCA regulations such as; ICOBS, CONC, PERG, FIT, PROD, CASS and SYSC. A relevant financial services qualifications e.g. CII would be desirable.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary of up to £50k DOE + company benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.