Senior Internal Auditor
An established market leading organisation located in Central London require a Senior Internal Auditor to perform internal audits and assurance work and to provide an independent assessment/ health check on business processes.
Provide management with assurance that risks are well controlled and ensuring that the business operates with good Corporate Governance. The position does not require any international travel and very minimal (less than 10%) UK travel.
- Lead audits, including the planning, fieldwork, review, reporting and completion of these audits. Where there is a team, manage the work of other team members and feedback constructively on their performance. Where audits are led by another team member, support them to deliver a quality audit.
- Assist in devising the annual Risk and Internal Audit Plan, the Internal Audit Methodology and produce the necessary management information to manage the department.
- Deliver and develop other areas of responsibility of the Risk and Audit team as required (e.g. Risk Management).
- Prepare management information on the performance of the Risk and Internal Audit team to be presented to the Executive and Audit Committee.
Skills & Experience
- Qualified Accountant with at least 2 years plus commercial PQE and experience of operational internal audit.
- Commercially aware, with a supportive attitude - using Internal Audit to add value and drive the whole business forward.
- Outgoing and engaging character, with the confidence to communicate with senior management..
- Able to deliver to deadlines, managing own and team member's workload.
- Prepared to work independently, in an analytical and rigorous way, although also being able to work as part of a team.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work from the organisations modern Central London HQ and the role offers rapid promotion opportunities to a managerial role either in audit or the business.
If you possess the required Internal Audit experience and are keen to progress your career with a market leading organisation then please do apply with your full CV details.