Senior Internal Auditor
A Central London based Media Organisation requires a Senior Internal Auditor to join their Risk and Audit Team. Primarily you will be involved with identifying risks within the business and examining / evaluating the adequacy of controls available to mitigate those risks for the EMEA region and Group . The position will require 25-30% travel.
- Perform financial and operational audit projects that meet departmental and other appropriate standards (e.g. IIA).
- Establish risk-based audit programs and determine scope of review in conjunction with the Audit Manager.
- Assist the managers to ensure that the department objectives are met and the successful delivery of the audit plan for the region.
- Influence and facilitate changes to improve the internal controls environment to mitigate risks to an acceptable level.
- Conduct risk assessments of assigned department or functional areas in required timelines.
- Ensure management actions plans for control issues identified are followed-up in a timely manner to mitigate risks to an acceptable level.
- Prepare and assist the managers with the preparation of any Management and Audit Committee reporting requirements.
- Assist the managers to deliver ad-hoc projects (e.g. investigations, policies and procedures training)
Skills & Experience
- Internal audit experience from industry or practice background
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Enthusiastic, confident and a team player.
- Flexible and positive approach to work.
- Organised and able to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Ability to travel 25-30% of the time
This is an excellent opportunity to develop and progress you internal audit career within a large collaborative Audit and Risk function that will provide ongoing training / development and opportunities for promotion within the team. For further information and to register your interest, please do apply with your CV details.
Apply for Senior Internal Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly