Internal Audit Manager
1 day left
- 25-50% Travel
A FTSE listed media company based in West London are looking to bring in an Internal Audit Manager to join their team. They boast one of the best in house Internal Audit functions and are constantly improving and striving for better. There will be 40% European travel with the role.
- To work with the team in assisting ongoing programs of successful internal audits.
- To work closely with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- Working as part of a team of auditors, producing and delivering audit projects.
- You will be required to perform internal audit field work in the UK and International offices
- You will need to be able to commit to 40% international travel.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified.
- Background in the Big 4 and at least 3 years in industry is preferable.
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Ability to work well in part of a vibrant team and manage own workload.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.
Apply for Internal Audit Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly