Fraud and Forensic Investigations
Fraud and Forensic Investigations – Zurich
Hanami International has partnered with a specialist fraud and investigations consultancy based in Zurich, to grow their team by hiring two positions for 2019. A globally renowned consultancy who directly challenge the Big 4, this specialist firm has a reputation for building small teams of highly experienced professionals renowned in their space.
We’re looking for professionals with both consulting and industry / ‘in-house’ experience at corporates, to join as either a Vice President (4-7 years’ experience) or a Senior Vice President (8-12 years’ experience). Relocation to Zurich can be supported, but local market knowledge would be a distinct advantage.
With minimal graduate/junior intake, they staff their projects with experienced leaders in fraud and forensics, dealing only with high profile, business critical projects for renowned global businesses. This is a firm who set themselves apart from the standard ‘Big 4’ model and will allow you to work using your own methods, relying on a highly experienced team behind you.
Specialising in Healthcare, Life Sciences, and Energy, but with a diverse portfolio of clients that include not only Swiss multinationals, but European and American as well. Your opportunity to network not just internally, but with heads of audit, CFOs and internal investigations professionals across your clients will be second to none.
What we can offer:
- A modern consulting firm, with flexible hours, a highly experienced team and excellent clients
- A very strong package, comparative to industry rather than Big 4
- Extremely challenging projects consulting the world’s top companies on high-level fraud
- Beautiful characteristic offices in Zurich city center
- Full relocation support for non-local professionals
- A team with a genuine ‘family’ feel – mature and supportive
What we are looking for:
- 4 – 12 years’ experience, both at a consulting firm and in house in a forensics, audit, internal audit, risk or finance role
- An understanding of fraud investigation techniques
- Motivated to work on highly complex projects within fraud investigations
- Friendly, personable, and internationally minded
- A knowledge of the Swiss market would be a strong advantage
- German and English language skills
For more information, please apply for a confidential chat, or call Adam Nelson at Hanami International on +442070487880
Apply for Fraud and Forensic Investigations
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly