Our client, a growing organisation, seeks a Compliance Officer to strengthen its compliance team following internal promotion.
Working across the business, the Compliance Officer will be responsible for providing guidance on all areas of compliance including Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), data protection rules (GDPR) and ensuring that the business maintains a strong ‘Treating Customers Fairly’ (TCF) environment.
As the subject matter expert, you will interpret compliance rules and help the business understand the requirements, implications of non-adherence and offer recommendations as to how they can best mitigate against risk. In addition to proactive work with the business, you will manage the compliance monitoring and conduct monitoring programmes, provide regulatory reporting for both internal and external stakeholders and keep a record of any FCA relevant complaints.
This is an interesting and challenging role requiring an individual with compliance experience gained in a FCA regulated environment, ideally with some exposure or a good understanding of risk management.
Skills / Experience / Attributes
- Proven compliance management experience
- Strong understanding of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) or similar financial regulatory knowledge
- Understanding of risk management
- Ability to work at a senior level with strong risk awareness and analysis skills
- Excellent stakeholder relationship management and influencing skills
- High level of commercial awareness and aptitude