Internal Audit Hamburg
Hamburg is Germany's second largest city and famous for being a center for industry, music and media. The Beatles began their music career in Hamburg and the city has more bridges than Venice, Amsterdam and London together!
In this vibrant metropolis I'm working with a multinational business that plays at the forefront of their industry by continuously welcoming new ideas, being innovative and future oriented.
Currently, this client is in the process of hiring a new team member to join their international audit hub based in Hamburg. In this role, you will enjoy working with talented, hands- on and dynamic colleagues, gain international exposure and conduct a mix of audits ( financial, operational, compliance, anti- fraud, etc. ). After 2 - 3 years in audit you will have the chance to rotate into the business.
The ideal new team member will have:
- Experience in big4/big 10 as well as in internal audit
- 2 to 7 years work experience
- Experience and in-depth knowledge in Accounting, IFRS, Financial Reporting, or Controlling
- Strong project management skills, communication and relationship building skills
- Strong desire and drive to develop into future leadership roles in the business
- Fluent in English, knowledge of German is a plus
- Willingness to commit to international travel - up to 40% of the time
- Capable of engaging with people from all levels and business functions, from operations to higher management
If this sounds like you, please apply.I look forward to telling you more!
Anja Pfister- Consultant- International Audit, Risk & Compliance