Internal Auditor- Paris- Fast progression
Major Multinational Business with operations across the globe is seeking and internal audit professionals for their Paris headquarters. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and motivated auditor to develop an international career within the market leader in a high-growth sector.
In the past months I have placed several candidates in their team and can vouch for this client, the values they share and the way in which they engage in their employees. I enjoy working with this client knowing that they reward success, have great career opportunities on offer and the right environment that allows one to develop, grow and consequently take on a higher leading role in the team or rotate into the Business.
The Auditor is responsible for executing all phases of the audit engagement, investigation, or special project for all international entities across Europe with support from the audit team (senior, manager and leader)
The purpose of the job is to
- Perform process review and testing of procedures, accounting records, internal financial and operational controls and assure the quality of the related documentation is in compliance with accounting standards, government regulations, and company policies.
- Involved in special projects and other duties as assigned, including investigation of allegations.
- Assist Management in internal controls implementation or other specific projects across Europe.
- Limited involvement in SOX 404 compliance program with Management testing or documentation review on key areas
There is a balance of operational, internal controls and financial audits, all conducted within a travel schedule of between 20 to 30 % across Europe.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 1 to 2 years experience in a Big 4 or Big 10 firm
- Speak fluent English and French (Reports are written in English so the level of English has to be excellent)
- Team spirit
- Willingness to learn, grow, develop and comfortable working as a team as well as autonomously
If working in Paris for a world known business, travelling globally and developing your career appeals, please apply.