Internal Auditor - Austria - International Career Opportunities - German is required
A world leading commodities business with operations across 40 different countries is looking for a German speaking Internal Auditor to join their Office in Vienna. They are a company that offers so many open opportunities within the company and the chance to relocate to the USA in the future!
It’s a very international, supportive and open minded internal audit team that values the importance of team work and work life balance! You will always be home on weekends, receive support with obtaining any qualification such as CIA, CPA, CISA, etc. and be supported, invested in and looked after!
As an Internal Auditor you will:
- Perform process review and testing of procedures, accounting records, internal financial and operational controls and assure the quality of the related documentation is in compliance with accounting standards, government regulations, and company policies.
- Involved in special projects and other duties as assigned, including investigation of allegations.
- Assist Management in internal controls implementation or other specific projects across Europe.
- Limited involvement in SOX 404 compliance program with Management testing or documentation review on key areas
What they seek:
- 1 to 4 years big 4 experience
- Fluency in German and English, any other language is a big plus
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Curious, empathetic, driven, confident and agile.
- They are looking for a true team player who enjoys learning and wants to develop on the long run!