Internal Auditor/ Austria/ International team
Vienna has been ranked the best city to live in 10 years in a row! I know this city very well and feel excited to be recruiting in this vibrant and cultural hub that offers so much culture, art, entertainment, and nature.
My client is a leading company in production and manufacturing and is looking for a driven auditor to join their team in Vienna.
They are looking for an English speaking professional to play a key part in adding value to the audit department. This role is right for someone who is autonomous and has hands- on approach.
- Plan and execute all phases of the audit engagement, investigation, or special project for all international entities across Europe with support from the Audit Manager and Leader
- Assist in the development of the audit scope and design risk-based approach audits
- Perform process review and testing of procedures, accounting records, internal financial and operational controls
- Work on root cause analysis to provide adequate and added value recommendations
- Assist Management in internal controls implementation or other specific projects across Europe
- Assure completion of electronic workpapers, report issues to the Manager and comply with Internal Audit Standards
- Assist in the preparation of audit reports and other communications for submission for review
- Track any follow-up action with Management to ensure that action is taken appropriately and timely on all recommendations
- Support SOX 404 compliance program with Management testing or documentation review on key areas
- Execute special projects and other duties as assigned, including investigation of allegations
- Min. 2 years experience in a big 4 firm. Internal controls experience is highly desired
- Excellent English communications skills is a must
- CIA or CPA is desired
- Trust worthy, reliable, committed, humble and driven personality
- Team player as well as a confident and autonomous person who can work alone and independently
- Accountability, flexibility and resilience
- Ability to travel up to 60 % internationally across the globe
- Support in obtaining any qualifications such as CIA, CPA, CISA, etc.
- Professional and personal development
- International travel and future opportunities within the Business or audit department
If you love a green city with parks, rivers, water sports, beer gardens, vineyards and festivals and a vibrant cultural scene this could be right for you. If you feel ready to make the next step in your career in one of the most livable countries in the world then get in touch!