Senior Internal Auditor - Frankfurt - Excellent salary
Change recruitment group are delighted to be working with a market leader within their field in order to recruit internal audit talent to be based in the EMEA HQ in Germany.
Overview of responsibilities:
- Reviewing and interpreting pre-audit file analyses.
- Performing target sample selections together with the audit team;
- Performing audit fieldwork including Financial, Operational, IT, Specific Procedures, Special and SOX Testing;
- Off-site travel will be within EU region;
- Ensure full engagement communication and coordination with the auditees and other staff;
- Maintaining and continuously improving existing IA departmental reports and system databases within the stated regions;
- Compiling and preparing special reports and presentations as per needed basis by IA management;
Required Technical Skills:
- Be technically competent in the field of accounting and auditing;
- Be designated or be actively pursuing globally recognized designations issued by the Institute of Internal Auditors; Information System Auditors and other designated professional agencies (this education is supported by IA management);
- Have sound knowledge of MS Office Applications and other specialized auditing software such as ACL or IDEA;
- Have sound understanding of systems and IT applications in a manufacturing environment.
- Fluency in German is required
This role will suit an ambitious and hungry individual, someone seeking a role in a dynamic environment where you have to be on the front foot at all times.