Internal Audit Manager - FTSE 100 Tech
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are exclusively recruiting an Internal Audit Manager for a FTSE 100 Tech business.
The business has experienced 16 successive years of record revenues and profits and continues to grow both organically and through acquisition, with a target to double profits every 5 years. The business provides innovative solutions to many of the key problems facing the modern world, with a focus on innovation and R&D. The Group has multiple businesses across 24 countries and has major operations in Europe, the US, and Asia.
This is a terrific opportunity to join an established high performing global internal audit function. You will report directly into an experienced Director of Risk and Audit, and be a crucial part of a small, flat structured team with auditors in the US, China and UK.
This role does require travel, predominantly around the UK and Europe estimated at 30-40%. The company and team are open to flexible working, with a great culture and a track record of progressing people into the business.
- ACA or ACCA qualification preferred, IFRS accounting knowledge required
- Audit / internal audit experience, including experience of engaging regularly with senior management, ideally with international exposure
- Experience in project management, risk management, IT and/or data analytics an advantage
What type of person are you?
- Proactive, can-do attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Outstanding relationship management capability, including working confidently with management at all levels to build trust and credibility and ability to influence to drive change
- Enthusiastic, confident and a team player
- Detail-oriented with the ability to see and understand the strategic direction and bigger picture
- Organised and able to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Commercially aware and able to work with the business to identify pragmatic solutions
- Positive and open personality, with drive and self-motivation and a continuous improvement focus
- Good problem solving, analytical and project management experience and proven track record of managing complex projects / initiatives including planning, organising, managing projects and delivering within agreed timelines
- Curious, with a desire to learn
Please get in touch for more information.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!
Apply for Internal Audit Manager - FTSE 100 Tech
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly