US Corp Tax Manager - Fluent in Chinese and English
My Client is a specialised consulting firm well-known in the business advisory sector. They are now seeking ambitious individuals with a minimum of 5 years’ US Corp tax experience to join their team in Hong Kong or Shanghai.
Senior Tax Manager / Tax Manager, US Corporate Tax
The successful candidates will be able to demonstrate solid experience of:
- Offer advisory service and US tax compliance for clients especially US local and foreign corporations, partnerships and other business entitles.
- Manage and supervise tax teams working on client projects.
- Offer clients suggestions and deliver high quality tax service and advice.
- Investigate, compose and recheck the tax advice.
- Prepare and deliver tax planning and tax saving plan.
- Maintain current client’s relationship and develop new clients.
- Work closely with team members in the US, PRC, and HK
- At least 5 years’ US tax experience in an accounting firm, law firm or industry.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college / university.
- CPA Qualified.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, Chinese language skills not required but preferred.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and management skills.
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Self-starter and good team player.
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Any interested parties please send your CV today for a confidential discussion.