IT Internal Controls Manager - FTSE 100
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been asked by one of the world’s leading industrial technology companies to recruit an IT Internal Controls Manager to join the Internal Controls team.
This company has pioneered new technologies over the years and continuously strives to transform the power of technology within the industrial technology sector. The business operates globally, with the internal controls team based in the Midlands, but you will have the occasional opportunity for European travel within the role as well (circa 10%).
As an IT Internal Controls Manager, you will be managing and monitoring the Group’s internal control system with a focus on finance systems, processes and controls. Your role will be to use your insight in order to improve the integrity of IT controls within the business.
Ideally, we are looking for a CISA qualified senior manager with significant IT controls experience, but we will consider applications from candidates holding a professional financial or audit qualification if you have the relevant IT experience. To be eligible for this role, you must have experience in establishing an internal control system within a large organisation, as well as experience in implementing SOX controls and compliance.
A competitive salary is on offer, along with a generous car allowance and the opportunity to work from home up to 2 days per week.
- You will be using your specialist knowledge to provide the business with technical support on best practice IT internal controls;
- You will be offering specialist insight and advice to the business to lead the development of improved IT internal controls;
- You will be leading and performing testing, and working with the business to remediate actions to improve the internal control environment;
- You will be the subject matter expert for spreadsheet control testing and will provide training and guidance to the business.
- You must be CISA qualified, or alternatively hold a professional financial or audit qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIA);
- You must have experience in establishing an internal control system within an organisation;
- You must have experience in implementing SOX controls and SOX compliance.
Unfortunately, visa sponsorship cannot be offered.
Please get in touch with your CV should you wish to be considered for this role.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!