IT Audit Manager- Germany- Germany's Top Employer!
My client is one of Germany's top employers and a world renowned and number one business in its industry with operations across more than 120 countries!
They are currently in the process of hiring an IT Audit Manager to be based in Germany and conduct audits in an international context.
It's a very friendly, international and dynamic team! We have worked with them on various occasions and can vouch for this client as being a fantastic business where people matter and employees are supported to reach their fullest potential, add value, help shape the business and develop within the company on the long run!
- Planning, execution and reporting of allocated audit projects
- Identify cybersecurity weaknesses across the Group, linking with processes and controls; giving advice for improvement by commercially realistic recommendations
- Produce high quality reports for management that encourage debate over issues and implementation of commercially relevant recommendations
- Work on internal continuous improvement projects in an agile team environment
- Excellent English skills
- Very analytical and with a critical mindset
- Team Player with great communication skills
- Self-Driven and enthusiastic
- Relationship builder with a diplomatic style when consulting with internal stakeholders
- Knowledge of network security and the right tools
- Ability to travel 40% across Europe
- Ideally 4 to 8 years experience
If this sounds like you please get in touch!