Transaction Services Manager/Senior Manager - Sweden
Are you looking to gain some international experience from an English speaking market that offers good quality of life?
A leading accountancy firm based in Stockholm is currently looking for English Speaking Managers and Senior Manager with Transaction Services Experience for their Advisory Department
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to use their English language skills, diversify their experience and to work on international projects.
Sweden is known as an environmentally-friendly country with plenty of gorgeous outdoor spaces and welcoming family-oriented culture. So, it’s an ideal place to raise a family while also pursuing a rewarding career in Transaction Services.
- Strong academic record, ideally having a recognised degree at University level or ACCA / MIA professional qualification or equivalent;
- Current Big 4/Top10 experience
- Experience in Transaction Services, due diligence experience is important
- Strong reasons for wanting to move to Sweden
- Exceptionally good written and oral English
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal abilities;
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more information please email me your CV today via the form below