Senior Auditor – FinOps/Technology
This is a thrilling engagement role, not just your typical audit project position. You’ll interact with our offices across the company, the EU and globally – the first Audit team in the UK with strong exposure to Comcast’s exponentially evolving businesses. You’ll be working and interacting with an influential variety of teams and decision makers.
If you are an audit professional that has FinOps background or a technical background with a growing interest in learning audit (such as experience with any of the following; DevOps/Cyber Security/ full stack development/ network engineers/platform & device specialist etc.) and a passion to develop your career in a vibrant, forward-thinking, technologically-advanced surrounding – get in touch right away.
You will be based at our award winning campus office in Osterley, London where you will have access to six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
What you will do in this role?
The Auditor participates as active members of the engagement team throughout each phase (i.e., planning, execution, and reporting). With our standard engagement cadence, the Auditor will gain broad exposure to our businesses and processes through the performance of the following:
- Work collaboratively to conduct audits across FinOps, Tech and SOX business areas.
- Performs through inquiry and data analysis to understand business operations and assist in developing project scope.
- Executes aspects of the standard internal audit process, which includes the three phases.
- Planning: Applies appropriate audit procedures to the areas reviewed to ensure that controls are tested and all significant risks are addressed.
- Execution: Prepares clear and well-organised audit work papers, documenting root-cause, work performed, investigation summaries and recommendations.
- Reporting: Formulates appropriate conclusions and clearly documents findings based on testing results. Combines knowledge of Company operations with testing results to determine control effectiveness.
- Development: Identifies audit findings and considers corrective actions. As well as identifying opportunities for improvement to audit methodology, tools, and training.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgement and discretion in matters of significance.
- Work flexibly as necessary (i.e. some nights and weekends). You will also get the chance to travel to some amazing locations.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Accounting, Economics, Business, Math, Engineering, Economics, Business and/or related Business field(s) of study.
- Professional certification (e.g., CCNA, CISSP, or COMPTIA), technical certification(s), or advanced degree (e.g., Master’s Degree) is strongly preferred.
- A reasonable background and understanding in internal or external audit, ideally with a focus on Technology, Financial Operations or SOX
- CIA, CPA, or CISA certification is a plus.
- Proven experience working with data analytics, cyber controls, and/or robotic process automation (RPA) tools.
- Knowledge of Cable, Media, or Telecom industry experience would be advantageous.
- A fast learner who can quickly grasp complex subject matter.
- A skilled multi-tasker with the ability to work in a complex, fast-paced environment without losing sight of priorities.
- A strong communicator and team player.
- Someone with a willingness and genuine desire to tackle new areas and challenging topics.
- Language skills in Spanish, Portuguese or Chinese would be useful
Our company is growing, so we are looking for enthusiastic and knowledgeable candidates to join the Comcast Global Audit (CGA) team. We are a diverse global community of strategic thinkers and analytical problem-solvers who are responsible for year-round quarterly audit engagements that help identify and manage risks for our primary four businesses: Comcast Corporate, Comcast Cable, NBCUniversal and Sky.
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology with three primary businesses: Comcast Cable, NBCUniversal, and Sky. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to create the future with us at Comcast.
What we offer:
We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality—to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
If the above statements apply to you, please get in touch.
More searches like this
- Business / Corporate Auditor Technology, ICT & Telecoms £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in South East England
- Internal Audit Senior Technology, ICT & Telecoms £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in South East England
- IT Audit Senior Technology, ICT & Telecoms £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in South East England
- Sarbanes-Oxley Technology, ICT & Telecoms £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in South East England