Transfer Pricing Senior Consultant/ Manager - English speaking - Sweden
Transfer Pricing – Senior Consultant / Manager – Sweden – English-speaking
Change Recruitment are currently actively recruiting for Top Performing Transfer Pricing professionals, who are interested in securing a role in TP with a Leading Accountancy Firm based in Stockholm.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is determined to make the change in their career and have genuine interest in working and living abroad.
This role will give you a chance to take your career to next level as you will be working in an international, challenging environment with exposure to multinational firms. There is a lot of space for development and career progression as well.
- Scope projects, plan and manage complex assignments within budget
- Develop and deliver quality transfer pricing and economic ideas with timely and responsive services and work products
- Develop client relationships with existing and new clients
- Prepare documentation, participate in negotiating advanced pricing agreements (APAs), defend transfer pricing in audits
- Lead in developing recommendations and implementation plans
- Prepare quality, practical approaches to the client's economic situation, arrive at logical conclusions and lead in developing recommendations and implementation plans
- Demonstrates practice management skills and ensure quality control of work product
- Participate to development of complex valuation models and tools.
- Demonstrate capacity to deal with complex quantitative methods, econometrics, and statistics, in context of financial analysis.
- supervision, coaching and mentoring of Junior staff
- Contribute to performance feedback for staff
- Master’s degree in economics/engineering/mathematics potentially with a supplementary degree in financial analysis (master in financial studies, CFA, etc.)
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in Transfer Pricing
- Very good expertise and interest for quantitative methods, econometrics, statistics and valuation aspects, as well as financial analysis
- Market and client focused
- Very good team player with sound communication skills
- Good project management skills
- Excellent English skills. Swedish skills are highly advantageous
Our client offers
- Interesting and challenging work environment
- Outstanding career opportunities through individual support
- Compatibility of work and family