Financial Services Audit Assistant Manager
As an Audit Assistant Manager in our dedicated Financial Services team you'll be responsible for in-charging the audits of key clients across the following sectors: Investment Management; Private Equity; Banking; Insurance and other FCA regulated entities (e.g. brokers, traders, payday lenders).
What you'll be doing:
- you'll work as part of the team, leading on site audit teams, effectively providing a hands on compliance and/or advisory role that exceeds client expectations
- you'll prepare or review work papers and drafts of the financial statements
- you'll allocate work to other members of the audit team, ensuring associates understand their responsibilities and have received excellent on-the-job coaching preparing or reviewing work papers and drafts of the financial statements
- you'll produce commercial management reports, specifically drafting sections of the report to management
- you'll oversees all aspects of audit fieldwork and completion
Who we're looking for:
- you’ll be fully qualified (ACA, CA or ACCA) with the ability to lead external audits (minimum criteria)
- you'll have experience of auditing financial services clients
- you'll have experience of working on complex audits and delegating workloads accordingly
- you'll ideally have experience of working under IFRS
- you'll be comfortable using audit software and Microsoft packages
You should be commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions. You should be focused on self-development as well as having the desire to coach, mentor and develop your colleagues. You must also share our CLEARR values – Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility.
We’re looking for people who have a strong connection with and share our core beliefs:
- Profit with a purpose that leads to a sustainable business
- We create sustainable value for our clients
- We are better together
- Our CLEARR values underpin all we do
- We never compromise on quality
The time you spend outside of work helps shape what you can bring to our firm. We value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications.
Your personal development plan will help you grow your skills. And you’ll be able to shape your career within your team or by moving across our business or going on secondments in the UK and across our global network of member firms. You’ll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs.
Becoming a shared enterprise
Our unique culture is built around collaboration. Everybody here plays their part. Over the past few years we’ve been making big changes – moving towards becoming a shared enterprise. We share ideas. We share responsibility. We share the rewards. Put simply, we’re better together.
More searches like this
- Assurance Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Central)
- External Audit Senior Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Central)
- External Audit Manager Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Assistant Audit Manager Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Central)