Internal Audit Assistant Manager (Financial Services)
7 days left
- 25-50% Travel
About the role:
- To provide Internal Audit & Risk Assurance services to banks, brokers, pensions and many other sectors in the financial services industry.
- Exposure to managing a team along with producing high quality audits.
- Completing S166 reviews.
- Client liaison and providing exceptional client service.
- Confident, passionate and well networked in the financial services industry.
- Good knowledge of UK FS regulation ideally with more in-depth knowledge of one or more FS sub sectors or regulatory focus areas.
- Significant experience of delivering assurance assignments within a FS context. This will include some experience of internal audit and/or review and recommend work.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo
Apply for Internal Audit Assistant Manager (Financial Services)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Internal Auditor Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Manchester
- Internal Audit Senior Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Manchester
- Internal Audit Manager Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Manchester
- Assistant Audit Manager Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Manchester