Are you a qualified ACA or ACCA from an Audit background looking for a highly rewarding and technically challenging position that will utilise your qualifications and experience? Our client is a market leading professional services organisation.
As a qualified and experienced accountant, you will join a team of Audit Managers who manage external audits and independent risk reviews.
Supporting client engagement teams across the UK, you’ll have the opportunity to work on a wide range of clients across multiple industry sectors, or specialise if you prefer.
The diversity of work on offer presents ample opportunity to progress your career in whichever way you choose.
- Managing key audit relationships across the corporate client base.
- Testing and discussing controls and procedures with clients and report evidence
- Providing added value for engagement teams and the wider Audit practice
- Managing diverse teams within an inclusive culture where people are recognised for their contribution
It is anticipated that the successful Audit or Assistant Audit Manager will be able to demonstrate:
- ACA/ACCA qualification (or equivalent) along with a thorough knowledge of GAAP and IFRS
- Previous accounting and auditing experience at Manager level
- Comprehensive knowledge of International Standards on Auditing and a sound understanding of risk management
- An ability to constructively challenge and demonstrate discretion
- Initiative, proactivity, professionalism and confidence
- An eye for detail, effective interpersonal skills and a healthy professional scepticism
A background within a professional services is preferred however a suitable candidate may also have trained in practice and now be working in industry.