Internal Audit Manager - Luxury Hospitality
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has partnered with a luxury restaurant chain to recruit an Internal Audit Manager.
About the business:
The business operates a significant number of fine dining restaurants around the UK. The Group has grown significantly and continues to expand with 15 new eateries planned next year.
As Internal Audit Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the entire internal audit function, including the relationship with the current external provider, establishing and communicating standards with the operations team, quality control and conducting audits yourself as required. The function has previously been outsourced but now is the appropriate time to bring in-house given significant recent growth.
The audit plan will have a financial controls focus primarily (cash, stock, discounts, voids etc.), but also has operational aspects including health and safety, training, policy writing etc.
It is estimated you will be in the central London office 2-3 days per week with the remainder of the week spent conducting fieldwork.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Plan, execute and report internal audit reviews of business units, processes and areas of risk
- Reach informed conclusions on the effectiveness of control environments
- Develop relationships with senior stakeholders and lead negotiations on identified issues
- Manage co-source provider
Who we are looking for?
- Recognised accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA or equivalent), most likely with a Big 4/Top 10 audit background
- Excellent communicator and ability to work collaboratively and build relationships with senior stakeholders
- Ability to deliver difficult messages and challenge in a robust and resilient, yet diplomatic and effective manner
- An ambitious self-starter with drive and enthusiasm, willing to work independently
- Knowledge and interest in business processes and systems
- Understanding and experience of controls based auditing
- Willing to travel domestically
- Unfortunately Visa sponsorship is not available, as such the successful candidate will have the right to work in the UK
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive basic salary
- 10% bonus
- 50% discount on food and drink for you + 3 others
- Additional benefits
Please get in touch to find out more about this unique opportunity!
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment
Apply for Internal Audit Manager - Luxury Hospitality
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly