Group Internal Auditor
Austin Andrew are in partnership with one of the world's largest, multinational, commercial businesses who is looking to bring on a Group Internal Auditor.
Based in Central London and reporting into the EMEA Head of Internal Audit, you will be responsible for the following:
- Performing a mix of Operational, Compliance and Financial audits from start to finish
- Complete other adhoc projects such as investigations, project reviews at the request of Senior Management
- Write up audit reports and recommend improvements
- Build relationships stakeholders across the business
- Share best practices with the audited functions
- Educated to degree level in a relevant area: finance, accounting, economics, business etc.
- Relevant Accounting or Internal Audit qualification would be advantageous
- External or Internal Audit experience with either a top consulting firm or leading Blue-chip
- Fluency in English with an additional language (Spanish, Italian, German and Mandarin preferred)
This company encourages personal development and supports employees when it comes to progressing both within Internal Audit and into the wider business.
They are paying up to £55,000 with the role involving up to around 30-40% travel.