Internal Controls Operations Manager
Job Title: Internal Controls Operations Manager,
Location: Manheim area, Germany
Fluent English required (German is a bonus).
KPP Search are partnered with a €18Bn company, with business interests in over 100+ countries. They are currently looking for an Internal Controls Operations Manager to join their global team, based in Mannheim (Germany).You will be working as part of an industry reporting to the Head of Internal Controls and interacting with senior stakeholders globally.
The work is challenging and highly autonomous, where you will be actively participating in building new global Assurance, Risk and Internal Controls operation centres.
- Monitor status progress
- Liaise with Assurance, Risk and Internal Control domain managers
- Be the main point of contact for reporting (both standard and ad-hoc), monitoring and follow up.
- Contribute to the establishment of the operations centres by identifying activities done across the world that can be done centrally.
- Develop and report KPI’s and adjust as facts and circumstances change
- Approx 15% Travel
- Significant experience within: finance, audit, assurance, risk or internal controls
- Proven experience working in a large multinational organisations, implementing company wide initiatives
- Strong project management and stakeholder management skills
- University degree in finance, accounting, auditing, etc
- "Big 4" background / Consulting experience is an advantage
- International Exposure is essential
- Leadership skills accompanied by strong intercultural skills
Apply today! Please send your CV to email@example.com
- Seniority level Mid-Senior level
- Employment type Full-time
- Job function Project ManagementFinance
- Industries Electrical/Electronic ManufacturingOil & EnergyAccounting