Internal Audit Manager - Big 4
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) is assisting a Big 4 accountancy firm recruit an Internal Audit Manager in a role offering extensive variety and a fast-paced work environment, scope for progression, and consistent opportunity to display commercial acumen.
Working closely with the Partner and wider senior management team, you will be a key figure in supporting and driving growth of the firm’s internal audit and risk management service offering across the Midlands.
Your role will see you devise audit programmes for a commercial sector client base; develop and maintain relationships with senior stakeholders across your client portfolio; deliver risk management, governance, and SOX advisory services; monitor the financial performance of your respective accounts; mobilise delivery teams including drawing upon SMEs; assist with business development; and coach and mentor more junior members of the team.
- Fully qualified accountant or internal auditor (ACA/ACCA/CMIIA/QIAL)
- Experience delivering internal audit or risk management engagements within large, complex commercial settings
- Experience of SOX testing, and managing and delivering SOX programmes
- Current or prior experience working within a professional services firm (Top 10 / Big 4)
- Exposure working within, or for, commercial sector organisations
- Strong communication skills and a commercial mindset
- Track record of leading, coaching and developing personnel
- Data analytics experience would be beneficial
- Full, clean driving license and access to a car
Finally, you will be supported by plenty of training and development on your route to Senior Manager. For further information on this position, team, and the wider firm, please get in touch.
Apply for Internal Audit Manager - Big 4
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly