Senior Internal Audit Manager
Senior Internal Audit Manager – Munich
Salary - €80-90000
Qualifications - CIA
My client is a leading global manufacturer. Continued growth has led to the need of appointing a Senior Internal Audit Manager.
The role includes:
- Providing independent and objective assurance and consulting services as part of the delivery of an effective Business Assurance function to the Organisation.
- Developing independent, risk-based audit plans for businesses in within the division.
- Ensuring that audits are carried out in accordance with the Group Business Assurance Methodology.
- The reporting line is both directly into the Group Head of Audit but also into the local Finance Director.
- 5 years plus internal audit experience.
- High standards of planning skills, together with a sense of urgency and the ability to deliver results.
- Good communication, investigative and presentational skills, with senior management and in formal Committee settings.
- A self-motivated individual with the highest levels of integrity and professionalism including the ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information.
- German and English speaker.
There is 30-40% European travel with this role.
DUE TO THE HIGH LEVELS OF RESPONSE PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED IF THEY MEET THE SHORT-LISTING CRITERIA FOR THIS ROLE.