Senior Manager Advisory (Digital transformation experience) - Qatar
Change Recruitment Group are in Partnership with one of their key Global Practice clients in Qatar who are looking to appoint a Banking Advisory (Digital Transformation) at Senior Manager Level . This will be a great opportunity for an experienced Financial Services (Banking) Technology expert to grow their career in a supportive, international and collaborative work environment.
Candidate MUST have strong Financial Services, Banking (primary) and Digital Transformation Expertise:
About the LOCATION:
Qatar, being an investment-friendly country, has one of the richest economies in the world. It is a highly developed country with one of the highest GDPs in the world. Oil and gas are the two cornerstones of the Qatari economy as it has the world’s third-biggest gas reserves and oil holds, contributing more than 70% of the total government earnings, 60% of the GDP and about 85% of export earnings. On a per person basis, Qatar is now one of the wealthiest country in the world.
- Banking & Capital Markets Advisory Team assisting Banking and financial services clients, manage and deliver a mix of cross strategic solutions, regulatory, digital and Target Operating Model initiatives.
- Responsible for Regulatory Reporting Operations working with senior stakeholders from Business, Regulatory & Technology
- Support Teams to lead a front to back Target Operating Model, review of the Transaction Reporting Quality
- Assurance controls across multiple asset classes
- Business and Practice Development
- Lead the Data and Technology stream
- Lead a number of strategic digital technology initiatives
- Educated to degree level, Finance or Accounting qualification and/or MBA
- Professional qualifications – CA, ACCA, ACA, CPA
- 10+ years’ experience, in developed markets and specializes in banking/ banking clients.
- Expertise in digital transformation within the Banking sector.
- Experience from professional services firm
- Good interpersonal and communication skills at all levels
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- Highly analytical, and able to manipulate and interpret financial data, and to suggest solutions to complex problems.
- Able to coach and develop others
- Maintains the professional attitude towards client communication matters and confidentiality of the clients’ and offices’ information.