Risk and Controls Manager
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working with a FTSE100 business based in London. They’re looking to hire a Risk & Controls manager to cover the financial services arm of the retail business. This role is a great opportunity for someone with previous FCA regulated risk experience who wants the ability to influence real change in a business.
The role will report directly into the Director of Risk & Controls
Responsibilities will include:
- Risk management and internal control processes with a focus on the businesses Financial Service function.
- To build and operate appropriate risk and control frameworks.
- To identify and help implement new or amended controls for the mitigation of risk.
- Report key risk and control framework information to the Group Risk & Compliance Committee on a quarterly basis.
Key requirements for the role:
- At least 5 years of experience in a risk, audit or compliance function.
- Experience in a risk or control function that is FCA regulated.
- Track record of implementing risk and control frameworks in global organisations.
More searches like this
- Assurance Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Risk Management Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Internal Controls Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Risk Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Greater)