External Audit Manager
About the role;
The Audit Manager would supervise and oversee audit assignment, advise clients and deal with client affairs to ensure client satisfaction. You would manage various sized teams, monitor and record staff performance, critically review financial statements and review and finalise the completion of jobs.
Our client is looking for a pro-active team player who can work well under pressure and as a leader. Flexibility and good interpersonal and communication skills, both client-facing is key. A working knowledge of UK and International Accounting Standards, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting is also required.
Personality matters. If you are engaging, warm and efficient, this role is for you!
- Must be ACA/ ACCA qualified with managerial and accountancy experience.
- Come from a previous consulting firm and have managerial experience.
- Willing to progress and be a part of a growing firm.
- Can travel to different client sites in London.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
Apply for External Audit Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Advisory Professional Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- External Auditor Professional Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- External Audit Senior Professional Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- External Audit Manager Professional Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)