Group Internal Auditor
My client is a FTSE 100 company based in Dublin. They are going through a period of restructuring and growth, so it’s a very exciting time for the company. They are looking to bring on board a Group Internal Auditor
There will be 40% travel to the European Region, so you must be flexible. Most of the time will be spent in the offices in Dublin, but there will be travel to the UK as well.
- Working closely with the Audit Manager in assisting ongoing programs of successful internal audits.
- Undertaking financial and business focused audits.
- Also with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- You will need to be able to commit to 40% travel throughout Europe.
- You will be part of a team of 8 in the Dublin office.
- There will also be some national and international travel involved.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIA qualified.
- A strong background with over 2 years experience in internal audit, and preferably started out in the Big 4.
- Industry experience is essential.
- You will be required to manage your own workload as well as working towards team targets
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.