Senior Internal Auditor with tech experience
The world of tech becomes more and more important in this world… It is all about continuous improvement and innovation… We all know the cliché words as AI, DA, etc. Interesting, but also challenging since this world is changing fast.
My client, a tech company with an annual revenue of more than € 4 million who operates globally in more than 40 countries, is looking for a senior internal auditor with this tech experience. You don’t need to be an IT’er, financial auditor or operational auditor. But you need to be someone who would like to combine the best of those 3 worlds into one position. You will do audits in technology and product development, but also financial and other operational audits are part of your job. As you can imagine, data-analytics is really important nowadays especially in a digital business like this. Do you have experience with this or just affinity? Than this is the perfect position for you. You will report to the head of internal audit and will be part of an audit team with people based in the Netherlands and in the US.
- Have 5 years of experience within operational / IT audit or business experience in the tech industry
- Speak fluently English
- Live in the Netherlands or would like to relocate to the Netherlands – relocating budget is included
- Are a good communicator with an open mindset
- Like it to travel for 50% of your time in Europe, and also America and Asia
- Offer you a challenging position within an international team
- Offer you grow perspective - after 3 years of travelling and seeing all different part of the business, you have the chance to grow into the business
- Will help you with your relocation to work for this top employer in a great environment nearby the Hague
- Offer a competitive salary for a full-time job of 36 hours a week with a good benefit package
So do you have minimal 5 years of experience within the tech industry, do you speak fluently English and do you want to relocate to the beautiful city of the Hague in the Netherlands? Then it is time to send me your CV!
Denise van der Lans