We're building a team! Transaction Services, Boutique, Frankfurt or Munich
Our client is a leading boutique advisory firm who, in recent years, has seen a huge increase in the number of mandates they are winning. Due to this, they're expanding throughout Europe at a fast pace and are looking to add people to their growing team in Frankfurt and build a new team in Munich!
If working on a number of high-profile deals is what you're looking for, combined with an entrepreneurial and flexible working environment, then this role could be a great opportunity to take the next step in your career.
- Analysis and modelling of financial performance (past and future) of an acquisition target
- Take responsibility for delivery of mid-size complex projects (direct with the team)
- Direct communication with the clients on key issues relating to FDD
- Supervision and mentoring of junior consultants and analysts
- Business development opportunities
- Effective communication with senior members of the team and clients
- Proactive development of internal and external relationships
The Transaction Services team of our client offer a forward-looking perspective to the fast-paced European and global transactions market. Whether representing buyers or sellers, they offer a comprehensive financial due diligence service leading to value-related advice and hands-on support across a full spectrum of industries.
Amazingly, our client is open to people coming from either a Transaction Services / Financial Due Diligence background OR audit! If you have 2 to 3 years of audit experience or any number of years of TS experience, then please get in contact.
Furthermore, fluent German isn't required as long as you're willing to learn.
- Previous significant (2 years+) transaction services OR audit experience working within one of the ‘Big 4’/’Top 10’ firms
- Fluent/Business proficient German is preferred, however, if you're willing to learn then it is not essential
Please get in contact to find out more!